Hacking field runners error when loading game (legit eshop copy) cfw 11 downgrade

Scorchy_Worchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to do the fieldrunners_downgrade on my second non hacked 3ds. i bought field runners on my hacked 3ds using eshop in updated cfw rx 11 but whenever i try to run game so i can create a save file the game says error please hold power button and reboot system. does anyone know what i can do to get a save file for my game? or if i can even get the process to still work?

they are both o3dsxl
one with 9.2 and cfw rx 11
other
11 ofw

Last edited by Scorchy_Worchy,

Speighty1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have done the dsi downgrade, I didn't have to create the save file first, I just copied the save file over for the downgrade and completed the system transfer.

Just make sure you follow the plailect guide.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im trying to do the fieldrunners_downgrade on my second non hacked 3ds. i bought field runners on my hacked 3ds using eshop in updated cfw rx 11 but whenever i try to run game so i can create a save file the game says error please hold power button and reboot system. does anyone know what i can do to get a save file for my game? or if i can even get the process to still work?

they are both o3dsxl
one with 9.2 and cfw rx 11
other
11 ofw
rxtools is really outdated, so you should switch to Luma. DsiWare doesn't work on custom firmware unless it's installed on both the sysnand and emunand. I'm not sure how you would install an eshop copy to both because your NNID is unlinked, so I think the only way to do it would be formatting your emmunand, then buy the game and install it to both nands, or install Arm9loaderhax.

Scorchy_Worchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im on luma now and im very last step of fieldrunners_downgrade guide under
Downgrading
  1. 5 .Use any 3DS 11.0 exploit to begin downgrading.

what program is it talking about?

godmode?
    hourglass9?
    decrypt9wip?
    emunand9? or something in homebrew menu? im really lost

Last edited by Scorchy_Worchy,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im on luma now and im very last step of fieldrunners_downgrade guide under
Downgrading
  1. 5 .Use any 3DS 11.0 exploit to begin downgrading.

what program is it talking about?

godmode?
    hourglass9?
    decrypt9wip?
    emunand9? or something in homebrew menu? im really lost
The guide is talking about the homebrew entrypoints that supports firmware 11. You can use Browserhax to install Menuhax and use Menuhax as entrypoint to Homebrew Launcher to downgrade(using Plaisysupdater). Basically, just do the Part1 to Part 5.

Last edited by Akira,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ok i see i thought doing system transfer would also transfer cfw from old 3ds to 2nd 3ds.
nope, that part only downgrades the NATIVE_FIRM to 10.4, making it possible to downgrade firmware 11.0.0-33 to 9.2. You still have to do everything in the guide after the NATIVE_FIRM downgrade to have CFW/run a9lh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed