chibi_usa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for me to play FFXIII-2 it says

The system software of your PS3 system is version 3.55. To start, you must update to version 3.74 or later. Do you want to update now?

The problem is I plan on hacking the game. So I was wondering what I should/could do. Thanks.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a hacked PS3, right?

My understanding is that there isnt any current 3.55 patch/fix for any rips of FF 13-2. If you don't have a hacked PS3, I don't think there is anything that can be done.

Peter Gatens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for me to play FFXIII-2 it says

The system software of your PS3 system is version 3.55. To start, you must update to version 3.74 or later. Do you want to update now?

The problem is I plan on hacking the game. So I was wondering what I should/could do. Thanks.

If you want to play Final Fantasy XIII-2 on your V3.55 PS3, the only method is to use a PS3 True blue dongle, but i have checked the TB compatibility list from here: http://www.digitopz.com/ps3-jailbreak-2-usb-dongle-true-blue-p-1097.html Looks like FF XIII-2 is not available on the PS3 TB, so you need to wait.

By the way, just stay on V3.55. As long you update your PS3, you can not go back.

jing90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you update you can go back with a downgrader but it's a lot easier to stay on 3.55
also the true blue dongle plays that game. here a compatibility list

you can buy the TB dongle or wait for a new CFW (that nobody still knows when it will be made)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)