Vigilante

TempLurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man,FFX international is just to freaking rare I always just seem to find normal FFX and all of this just because I want penance and dark aeons for the extra difficulty soo should I find the time getting FFX international or just get FFX normal and play it already.Is it cool even without penance?

D

Deleted User

Just get the normal FFX. I actually think FFX is one of the weaker Final Fantasy games in the series, but that is just my opinion.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
You haven't played FFX already? The best version is always the original version. I never cared for Squeenix's obsession with remakes and rereleases

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
synce said:
You haven't played FFX already? The best version is always the original version. I never cared for Squeenix's obsession with remakes and rereleases
Why in the world would the original version be better?
The International version has extra content.

don_eno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
FragAguy said:
Just get the normal FFX. I actually think FFX is one of the weaker Final Fantasy games in the series, but that is just my opinion.
it's the best ff game ever and keep your opinions for yourself

Posts merged

QUOTE(FragAguy @ Feb 3 2011, 03:51 PM) Just get the normal FFX. I actually think FFX is one of the weaker Final Fantasy games in the series, but that is just my opinion.
it's the best ff game ever and keep your opinions for yourself

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Dark Aeons... yep they're in the PAL version of the game.
If you want the extra content get FFX PAL, easier to find and just as good. People have already answered your question.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lol, i always thought there's something special i missed in the international version. Without dark aeons, what enemies survive more than 1 hit? The final boss
hits, and then some monsters in the farm, that's not tempting to level.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
The Dark Aeons add to the game in my opinion. The challenge to beat them and penance is worth getting the PAL version of the NTSC version.

As I am in a PAL region I have only ever played PAL but could not image the game without them now

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFX:international isn't a re released version it was just released in the US before the extra content was implemented,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night