FFVII Remake Screenshots revealed at Monaco Anime Game International Conferences

Capture.JPG

During the 3rd edition of Monaco Anime Game International Conferences (MAGIC) organized by Shibuya Productions at Grimaldi Forum Monaco today, exclusive footage of the fabled Final Fantasy VII Remake was shown:

16715980_1533410050027082_3178558417040319711_o.jpg

16825888_1533410123360408_6304551654019230019_o.jpg

We will update the post if more footage/info is revealed during the event about the game. But we can rest assured that the remake is indeed a reality!

:arrow: SOURCE

Last edited by Prans,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because it's showcasing action-based battles, which pretty much every FF7 fan absolutely hates.

Game looks ok though, but I doubt I'll pick it up myself until they release the full game and not dumb "chapters"

Well sucks for them. I grew up with the original and enjoy the modernization. If they don't like it, they have a product for that. It's called Final Fantasy VII (see wut I did thar?)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Probably because it's showcasing action-based battles, which pretty much every FF7 fan absolutely hates.

Game looks ok though, but I doubt I'll pick it up myself until they release the full game and not dumb "chapters"
Wow, I completely forgot that they're using that release model. I wonder just how well/poorly they'll end up handling that.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit. They must have really been betting FF XV was going to be huge and everyone was going to love the way they changed everything.
I guess I could play FFVII Redux, but I won't enjoy it. Wouldn't care so much if they called it FF VII: YRBAA (Your RPG Became An Action) Cloud.
I'm hoping SqueEzdix understand there are people who played FF because they enjoed turn-based battles and that would have been 60-70% of buyers, which I feel, is why FF XV hasn't sold 10M. Classic battle mod, please.

Great idea, let's remake Gran Turismo 2, but this time you huff gas, jack off in the car, and instead of driving, it becomes a dating-sim. That's what GT fans want, a car dating-sim.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit. They must have really been betting FF XV was going to be huge and everyone was going to love the way they changed everything.
They wouldn't need to. SquareEnix already has Final Fantasy XIV players paying a subscription ($15/month), for expansions ($40), for fanfests ($30 for stream), AND for "optional content" with prices reaching $30.

SquareEnix apparently feels a mount ($30) is equal to 3/4 the cost of the newest expansion ($40).

Gotta pay for dem custom made $400,000 Final Fantasy XV Audi R8s somehow.

Last edited by Pluupy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...