mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a question:
What is the best set of answers to provide for the beginning of the game on the assignment: "My Summer Vacation".
How you answer, decides some of your skills. I'm going for 100% so I want the best combination. Help please?
rolleyes.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mastermanna123 said:
I have a question:
What is the best set of answers to provide for the beginning of the game on the assignment: "My Summer Vacation".
How you answer, decides some of your skills. I'm going for 100% so I want the best combination. Help please?
rolleyes.gif

GameFAQs to the rescue!

QUOTE- For the opening questions, pick choices 1-2-1, 2-3-3, or 3-3-3 to obtain "AP Up Lv1" at the start of the game; that extra AP boost can save help you Master abilities more efficiently. Alternatively, you may want to go with "Power Up Lv2" (as opposed to Power Up Lv1), which increases damage inflicted and decreases damage received. To obtain that, answer 1-3-2, 2-2-2, or 3-1-3. Those two "bonus" Clan Privileges are arguably the most advantageous at the start of the game, but you can earn them on your own if you didn't choose those.

Credits to sarcasteak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended