Gaming FFTA2 Problems

bb521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FFTA2 freezes when ever i turn on a cheat, like im in a battle, i move, then the game freeze, the game runs fine without cheats, but when i turn on cheats, it freezes

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
bb521 said:
FFTA2 freezes when ever i turn on a cheat, like im in a battle, i move, then the game freeze, the game runs fine without cheats, but when i turn on cheats, it freezes
You have found the answer to your problem. You're using cheats.

If you still insist on using cheats, if you're using multiple cheats, try turning some of them off first. Most likely it's just one or two that's making it freeze or incompatibility between them.

Hydromancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing FFTA2 on my TTDS and using Narin's cheat database. I've had no troubles with cheats so far, although I've only used the 'max ap' one to get dual wield quickly (you need over 900 ap for it!).

I've had some troubles getting cheats to work on the AK2 so maybe you should consider either downloading another ROM of the game or getting another flash card.

bb521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and by the way, redownloading the game did not work, and i used cheats on first fight, maybe thats the problem??

bugmenaught

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The codes work for me. Are you sure it's for the correct region code?

Are you using an R4?

The R4DS contains a flaw that prevents some cheats from working on it.Try downloading this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2384 and replacing your _DS_MENU.dat with that one.

And use USRCHEAT.DAT OR CHEAT.dat, not both.

sorry if I'm no help
unsure.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, sorry, but you're not helping that much, at least you tell him that R4DS has a problem with cheats

R4DS has no problem concerning using cheats with FFTA2, because I'm playing with cheats for 35 hours and nothing happened

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal +1