FFTA2 Problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by bb521, Jul 10, 2008.

Jul 10, 2008

FFTA2 Problems by bb521 at 5:51 PM (2,190 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. bb521
    OP

Newcomer bb521 Advanced Member

Canada
    FFTA2 freezes when ever i turn on a cheat, like im in a battle, i move, then the game freeze, the game runs fine without cheats, but when i turn on cheats, it freezes

2. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    You have found the answer to your problem. You're using cheats.

If you still insist on using cheats, if you're using multiple cheats, try turning some of them off first. Most likely it's just one or two that's making it freeze or incompatibility between them.

3. Hydromancer

Newcomer Hydromancer Member

United Kingdom
    I'm playing FFTA2 on my TTDS and using Narin's cheat database. I've had no troubles with cheats so far, although I've only used the 'max ap' one to get dual wield quickly (you need over 900 ap for it!).

I've had some troubles getting cheats to work on the AK2 so maybe you should consider either downloading another ROM of the game or getting another flash card.

4. bb521
    OP

Canada
    oh hell no, not a new flash card, and where do i download the Narin's cheat Database?

5. bb521
    OP

Canada
    and by the way, redownloading the game did not work, and i used cheats on first fight, maybe thats the problem??

6. bugmenaught

Banned bugmenaught Banned

United States
    The codes work for me. Are you sure it's for the correct region code?

Are you using an R4?

The R4DS contains a flaw that prevents some cheats from working on it.Try downloading this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2384 and replacing your _DS_MENU.dat with that one.

And use USRCHEAT.DAT OR CHEAT.dat, not both.

sorry if I'm no help [​IMG]

7. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Well, sorry, but you're not helping that much, at least you tell him that R4DS has a problem with cheats

R4DS has no problem concerning using cheats with FFTA2, because I'm playing with cheats for 35 hours and nothing happened