I can change this?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i've been playing FFTA lately and i've found that most of the time, when a ranged character controlled by the AI gets a turn, and there are opponents within range, the game freezes. anyone ever had this or know how to fix it?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i think we are on same brain wave length, since i started FFTA yesterday!
gbasp.gif
gba.gif

I had like 9 fights till now, and nothing to complain, nor your problem with ranged fighters.
cool.gif

i had fights with rangers, some who were mobilizing my units, and normal rangers (Archers actually), but no freeze.
wink2.gif

for ur infi, i copied it with ENABLE REAL TIME and thats all, mabye you COMPRESSED it (which i dont think will affect the gameplay).
grog.gif

or maybe you got a bad dump, if u can get another one.
lecture.gif

which mission has this problem for you?
unsure.gif

knl

I can change this?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
any mission, it could be even a random encounter, as long as it has a ranged character. intestingly, magicians don't trigger that.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i would get another dump.
I would get another game.
frown.gif

Anyway, i did try this game on a (not G6 lite) flashcart (although i didn't like the game, so i didn't play for long) and didn't experience any freezes. But G6 lite has all sorts of settings in the patching app, doesn't it? Maybe try fiddling with them. Also, as others have said, get a new dump.

knl

I can change this?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I would get another game.
frown.gif

i'm waiting on FFTA2 myself... but i don't know even when it's coming out in japanese...!
anyways, i'll try getting another dump then. thanks for the tip(s).

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
G6's settings for GBA is very limited, I can say that there is no settings for GBA mode such as are for DS mode and it doesnt need IPS patch (since i didnt use one) and is compatible with REAL MODE (since i did copy it with real mode).

there is a way to test your current ROM, test it with VBA (http://vba.ngemu.com/downloads.shtml) and see if it freezes at the emulator or not! : )
problem solved!
if didnt work there, get another dump !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo