FFIII Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Keva, Nov 17, 2006.

Nov 17, 2006

FFIII Help by Keva at 9:54 AM (1,165 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Keva
    OP

Member Keva GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I think I know what to do but its better to ask.

Ive just came out of this castle on the first bit and ive got to go kill some guy to lift some curse. The place is in some cave on the top/center of the map. However, I can even make it ten feet inside the door without being killed [​IMG] I think I may as well scourer the outside beating up mobs to get to a higher level, then trying to go in.

Am I on the right track?

2. decript

Member decript A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away

Canada
    Yes. Just level up.
    I did it with my characters at lvl 7 (I never ran from a fight and did a little bit of leveling) with some of the best equipment, either way, at that point my dudes were hitting almost 6 times and dealing lots of damage. The boss was easy, just bitch slap him with some blizzard and antartic wind, and hes down in a 1-2 rounds.

3. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    There is a better place for exp training, go to the castle and then go all the way to the top left. Enter that tower and walk around killing monsters there instead as they give alot more exp.

4. decript

Member decript A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away

Canada
    Good spot indeed. Stay on the first floor and when in need of a rest there are beds in the left part of the room when you first enter the castle. Make sure you do the Northeast and Northwest tower for some arrows and a nice sword.

5. Keva
    OP

Member Keva GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Cool, Thanks guys [​IMG]

6. corbs132

Member corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm also stuck here.
    I went into Mithril Mines, got a treasure chest after nearly dying, but nothing else of significance there.
    I started leveling, but now what? I'm at around lvl 6 or 7 and I don't know what to do. Thanks a lot by the way, and i usually don't ask for game help its just that this is particularly frustrating.
    Sorry for new lining, ita a habit from taking notes in my awesome macbook.

7. ninjyas

Newcomer ninjyas Advanced Member

Sweden
    Just go into the left castle, lvl up at the first floor and go back in the beds in the castle when you have little life, then when you start taking them down easily just go all the way up to the top and get the supersword for your main character.

Then after you have done that, go to the first town and buy best availible equip for them, then go t othe dungeon and kick their behinds [​IMG]

8. sixb0nes

Member sixb0nes GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    Uh, you're not meant to go into the mythril mines yet. You didn't really say where you were up to, but after going to kazus, talk to Cid inside the inn, get the airship, head to the castle in the west then the cave of sealing. You should tackle the mithril mines if you want after you get your first jobs, although there's only a couple of mithril swords in there, which you can buy at a later point.

9. squall3031

Member squall3031 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    hey guys, im just wondering,
    I already saved king argus from being held captive in the wood like place.

But i still haven't got his name under my NPC mognet. When exactly do i get his name in there ?