ROM Hack FFCC Echoes of Time (U) piracy bypass

Zekolot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway I could take the piracy bypass code from the one made for the (J) version and use it for the (U) version?

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
This is the code:
020CAE48 E3A00000
020CAE4C E12FFF1E
020CB1B0 E3A00000

I'm not sure if it's the same as the japanese though.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What card are you using, cuz im using the M3 Real with the tripleboot, and it seems that neither real nor sakura work with this cheat. I've tried with download play on it. Im prolly gonna try itouch too.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
if you're using a Cyclo DS Evolution, the code in post 2 is confirmed working. Although it is worth noting that the game locks up if you check your wi0fi settings in the options menu. As soon as you try to go back to the main menu, you just get 2 black screens. Main game is working fine though so I'm not even sure the black screen thing is worth worrying about.

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an (old) DSLinker. And, as for I know, I can't use Action Replay cheat and there wern't any new firmware update since summer 2007...

Is there a way to get the game working ? When FFCC:Ring of Fates came out, there were a patch but now, I read every message of the FFCC:Echoes of Times Japanese Release and havn't found one. =/ Will a very nice man do a patch or must I need to buy him before playing ? (I hate buy games I didn"t even test before...)

Thanks for you reply. ^^

Wartz0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
020CAE48 E3A00000
020CAE4C E12FFF1E
020CB1B0 E3A00000
020CB1B4 E12FFF1E

That is the code i used on r4. saves work perfectly so far.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Has anyone confirmed if the voice acting is the same as in the Japanese Rom?

If not I'm making an Undub.

hazard99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the ID code that R4CCE gave me for the game, and the code that Wartz0r posted, but I can't save my game. I have an M3 simply btw.
Also, normally I have the option of pressing the Y button when I select a game to load up a code manager on my DS. I'm not able to do this with this game. Idk if that means anything.

The game loads fine, i just cant save once I'm in the game.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
if you're using a Cyclo DS Evolution, the code in post 2 is confirmed working. Although it is worth noting that the game locks up if you check your wi0fi settings in the options menu. As soon as you try to go back to the main menu, you just get 2 black screens. Main game is working fine though so I'm not even sure the black screen thing is worth worrying about.
If you're running Cyclo DS Evo... You dont need the code :/

tomatoshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fapforfun.comoj.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just thought I'd say thanks. Didn't tried on my DSTT but the cheat works perfect with R4 with the cheat provided. Simple solution to head crushing problem. This will save me from frustration, thank you all!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Meh. Can't do any harm to keep it on the card just in case any other anti piracy crap crops up later on. Still don't know what's up with the whole wi-fi options thing though. Not really concerned right now. It's ten to five in the morning here so my priorities right now are trying to find the light switch so I have a chance of getting up the stairs without tripping over my cat, and of course trying not to fall face first into the keyboard and be found in the morning snoring with my face lodged into the keys, with some random crap typed up on the screen from where my head's been rolling around all night. I'll deal with the wi-fi thing at a more civilized hour.

Schmoopy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it doesnt seem to work on my DSTT (latest firmware, patched the game using several methods explained on this awesome forum). It starts up when patching it with the DSATM, and saves my settings in the menu, but then when i create a new character, enter his name and press start to confirm, both screens go black and it's stuck. any ideas how to fix this thing for dstt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there