Gaming ffcc crystal bearers Jap

paulee123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ffcc crystal bearers is giving a green screen when loading.
unsure.gif

I'm running it on PAL 3.1E machine with GX USB loader 1.5.

I dont have all the cIOScorp or hermes stuff installed, just basic IOS's....

Homebrew 1.0.6 (by the way is any one having this issue with homebrew 1.0.6, most time i goto load a app from it, the screen just stays black. In which i have to reset the machine and try again)

Sometimes the apps work but sometimes just black screen. this is the homebrew version with the automatic sd card reload function.

Anyone one got any ideas

paulee123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
you can try burning it and gecko OS and what the hell are you still doing on 3.1? upgrade to 4.0 at least

rofl.gif
I know but i don't want to jeopardize me bricking it.... i how would i upgrade it safely to 4.0?, i know now there is 4.2E going, which I've read you gotta install all the stuff over again.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on 3.1 until just about a month ago. Don't let the haters hate. I finally took the plunge and installed bootmii, then did a nand backup, then installed 4.1. And after all that there is absolutely 0 difference.

If it aint broke my man.. if it aint broke..

paulee123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ossot said:
I was on 3.1 until just about a month ago. Don't let the haters hate. I finally took the plunge and installed bootmii, then did a nand backup, then installed 4.1. And after all that there is absolutely 0 difference.

If it aint broke my man.. if it aint broke..

yep you yr most def right, can't be bothered. Any how got it to work, i'm not a noob as they say but i got it to work. had to change the display settings in GX loader to NTSC.

I have a old Sony trintron, which was the reason it green screening, when i did change this setting it worked but in red. I tried to wiifri it like but still not playing in colour( dunno why, my backup tatsunoko v capcom plays in colour on it
unsure.gif
)

Any how moved it over to my 36" HD samsung with 480p cable, i must say, Sqaure -Enix have really done a great job in tryin to keep the visuals solid on HD screens
bow.gif
. As you know the wii is really for Sd tv's.

Got my ENG
biggrin.gif
copy pre-orderd
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb