FFA2 Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BioHazardN00B, Jul 10, 2008.

Jul 10, 2008

FFA2 Help by BioHazardN00B at 11:15 PM (1,592 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. BioHazardN00B
    OP

Newcomer BioHazardN00B Advanced Member

United States
    Well my first mistake was not dispatching someone for this quest. And since i don't feel like canceling i attempted do it. According to a guide i read on gamefaqs, i have to kill 4 malboros without killing anything else (Correct me if i am wrong) Only problem is, theres 1 malboro on the field. I tried waiting a few turns for another one, but eventually i got tired of waiting, and just turned of my ds. Can anyone else help me with this.
    Thanks in advance.
    Edit: I noticed the typo in the topic title. [​IMG]

2. JBates

Newcomer JBates Advanced Member

United States
    these missions are retarded. this happened to me as well. i had to kill 4 malboros and the second one i killed was replaced by one of those bunnies. i didn't feel like waiting, so i just reset and didn't do that quest again. by now i'm probably rediculously overleveled so i can easily win that quest in a disbatch. so just pass it by and don't worry about it. quests you skip eventually come back.

3. Doomsday Forte

Member Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Breaking News: You CAN kill other monsters to keep the required ones spawning. I did this in the later quest for killing the Yellow Jellies and I offed all kinds of Ice Flans and Red Marshmallows and still cleared the quest.

You just have to make sure you kill the exact amount of the correct monster, that's all.

4. Kaos

Member Kaos Good show!

Australia
    As has been said, you can kill the other enemies. Just make sure you have the correct amount of Malboros before you talk to the Bishop.

5. JBates

Newcomer JBates Advanced Member

United States
    wow that makes the quest un-gay. that reminds me of the clan trial level II for everything. the law was >20 damage and i was like WTF how do i beat this. but then i broke the law and nothing happened. so yeah same situation.