FF3 Saving problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sambobuk, Aug 24, 2006.

Aug 24, 2006

FF3 Saving problems by sambobuk at 9:31 AM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. sambobuk
    OP

Newcomer sambobuk Member

New Zealand
    Is anyone else having trouble saving in FF3? I know the last option on the menu is Save (I can read Japanese), but it's always greyed out! I got up quite far, I finished the turtle weirdo and I just got Arc in my party, and then I died, and I had to start all over again! This happened 3-4 times (until I realised that it was probably going to happen again, so I didn't try it)

Can anyone tell me why I can't save?

Thanks

P.S I have a G6 Lite and Passcard 3, though I don't think that means anything, it's more to do with the acutal game...

2. GHB

Newcomer GHB Member

New Zealand
    You can save when you're on the world map, it's greyed out in towns, dungeons etc... [​IMG]

3. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    hmmm....if this is what it sounds like it is....you've never played a final fantasy before. You can only save @ save points and overworld usually (you know, when you're outside with all the forests/mountain/water/towns etc).

4. sambobuk
    OP

Newcomer sambobuk Member

New Zealand
    WOW HOW DID YOU GUESS?!?! No, I haven't played an FF game before. I suppose it's quite obvious....but thanks for the info anyway!