FF3 Saving problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sambobuk, Aug 24, 2006.

1. sambobuk
    OP

sambobuk Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2006
    New Zealand
    Is anyone else having trouble saving in FF3? I know the last option on the menu is Save (I can read Japanese), but it's always greyed out! I got up quite far, I finished the turtle weirdo and I just got Arc in my party, and then I died, and I had to start all over again! This happened 3-4 times (until I realised that it was probably going to happen again, so I didn't try it)

Can anyone tell me why I can't save?

Thanks

P.S I have a G6 Lite and Passcard 3, though I don't think that means anything, it's more to do with the acutal game...

2. GHB

GHB Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2004
    New Zealand
    Auckland
    You can save when you're on the world map, it's greyed out in towns, dungeons etc... [​IMG]

3. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    hmmm....if this is what it sounds like it is....you've never played a final fantasy before. You can only save @ save points and overworld usually (you know, when you're outside with all the forests/mountain/water/towns etc).

4. sambobuk
    OP

sambobuk Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2006
    New Zealand
    WOW HOW DID YOU GUESS?!?! No, I haven't played an FF game before. I suppose it's quite obvious....but thanks for the info anyway!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice