FF3 Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by JohnSearle, Nov 4, 2007.

1. JohnSearle
    OP

JohnSearle Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2007
    United States
    I do see another FF3 help request thread, but I didn't want to invade...

I'm currently stuck at the beginning of the game, right at the Dragon's Mountain bit... I've read a walkthrough to find out what to do, but it tells me that a Behemoth should pick me up from the top of the mountain, which I've tried, and it doesn't seem to work. I understand that after you do that, then you should meet up with someone who gives you a mini spell, but I have yet to get there.

Any ideas as to why the game isn't letting me progress? What am I doing wrong.. I have a white wizard, as well as a Red.

- John

2. Ktaro

Ktaro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2007
    Have you searched through the whole mountain? Was a long time since I finished the game but I'm pretty much sure bahamut is supposed to kick your ass once you reach the top of the mountain keep on searching......and don't use a red mage *cough*

3. JohnSearle
    OP

JohnSearle Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2007
    United States
    Yeah, I searched everywhere. I'm not sure the reason why nothing is happening. :/

- John

4. Ktaro

Ktaro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2007
    oh ya now i remember i think you have to talk to ether cid or the girl that's looking after her boyfriend in the nearby town

5. JohnSearle
    OP

JohnSearle Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2007
    United States
    Cool, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

- John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice