FF3 Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by JohnSearle, Nov 4, 2007.

Nov 4, 2007

FF3 Help by JohnSearle at 1:04 AM (792 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JohnSearle
    OP

Newcomer JohnSearle Member

United States
    I do see another FF3 help request thread, but I didn't want to invade...

I'm currently stuck at the beginning of the game, right at the Dragon's Mountain bit... I've read a walkthrough to find out what to do, but it tells me that a Behemoth should pick me up from the top of the mountain, which I've tried, and it doesn't seem to work. I understand that after you do that, then you should meet up with someone who gives you a mini spell, but I have yet to get there.

Any ideas as to why the game isn't letting me progress? What am I doing wrong.. I have a white wizard, as well as a Red.

- John

2. Ktaro

Newcomer Ktaro Advanced Member

Sweden
    Have you searched through the whole mountain? Was a long time since I finished the game but I'm pretty much sure bahamut is supposed to kick your ass once you reach the top of the mountain keep on searching......and don't use a red mage *cough*

3. JohnSearle
    OP

United States
    Yeah, I searched everywhere. I'm not sure the reason why nothing is happening. :/

- John

4. Ktaro

Newcomer Ktaro Advanced Member

Sweden
    oh ya now i remember i think you have to talk to ether cid or the girl that's looking after her boyfriend in the nearby town

5. JohnSearle
    OP

United States
    Cool, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

- John