Hacking FF VI does not save correct!

txt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After playing FF VI for like an hour (great game) it didnt save anymore, it would say "saved" but the savefile was still the same... Saving in slot 2 and 3 didnt save either.... Quick save brought me to the title screen without "Continue" Link.......

I tried around some, and I cannot fix this problem! Either save will be corrupt after restoring from one of the 12 Flashcard-Saves or I cannot save the game anymore......

How can I patch it? Srampatcher.exe and GBATA do not patch it! Why

Irissama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After playing FF VI for like an hour (great game) it didnt save anymore, it would say "saved" but the savefile was still the same... Saving in slot 2 and 3 didnt save either.... Quick save brought me to the title screen without "Continue" Link.......

I tried around some, and I cannot fix this problem! Either save will be corrupt after restoring from one of the 12 Flashcard-Saves or I cannot save the game anymore......

How can I patch it? Srampatcher.exe and GBATA do not patch it! Why

What are you using, a Supercard? If you are, when you save you have to press LRSELECTA afterwards to save to your memory card.

txt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use an xgflash2 card, its a bit old.... on supercard LRSELECTA is to save the *state*? or the normal save? with my flashcard i cannot save states unfortunately..

Irissama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i use an xgflash2 card, its a bit old.... on supercard LRSELECTA is to save the *state*? or the normal save? with my flashcard i cannot save states unfortunately..
Well I don't know the xgflash2, but on the supercard it's not to save the state. That's another combination. The LRSELECTA is the "SC normal save". It writes up your save data to the card. If you shut down a GBA game without doing it you lose your save since it was not backed up to the memory card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over