FF The 4 Heroes of Light - Building a complete save file

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by justing943, Oct 28, 2010.

1. justing943
    OP

justing943 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2009
    Hi! =)

I did some searching and couldn't find a thread compiled with what I am searching for, so:

I've decided to restart my FFT4HOL file 35 hours in so I can get a perfect file, not to mention learning my lesson in selling items [lost my hunting horn first time round].

So what I'd like to request is, perhaps some links/etc.etc. that contain all I need to not miss anything, or at least get all the things that I cannot freely return to/obtain at any point in the game after I've finished the story.

By that, I'm including things such as chests in places that disappear [e.g. the Liberte Whirlpool, although that's not an issue since its on Gamefaqs and whatnot], as to obtain 100% treasure, and all those items that can only be obtained at certain points in the game [probably excluding ones that can be later purchased using multiplayer points], amongst other things needed to get all the achievements.

Thanks heaps in advance for any help that comes my way,
    -Justin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice