Gaming FF Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Help

.Aria.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ruins Second Time

I'm stuck in this one room. It's right after the save point.

I open the door to and I go in but then the door closes and I can't get back out. The door on the other side of the room is blocked by black blocks.

The room has 3 monsters and has spikes in it. The monsters keep reviving after I kill them. I'm not sure what to do next.

.Aria.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's the dungeon below the volcano. The one where in the first time, you had to cast thunder on the triangle things.

justtwist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, im stuck in the game. i just collected crystal fragments from the ice and fire place and now i don't know what to do . i have visited the pyramid and the ice stage and talked to a guy. but now i can't find him.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally there is 1 door that remains locked in a dungeon.
The key will work on this door.
Normally its located near the entrance of the dungeon tho sometimes near the end.
It should be easily noticiable that the door is locked.
(Look for red doors on ur map (red = locked - blue = open)\

Greetz, Vistabuser.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
granville said:
Did you take the fragments back the the crystal in the forest? If you haven't, do so and then go talk to the people who have now returned to the forest village.
i talked to the girl three times in the forest then talked to a guy in the pyramid now what it sad sth unlockednever mind. ti talked to that mased guy now im in the library

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anyone as far as the final dungeon yet?
yaynds.gif

I feel proud to be crazy

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
megadude1 said:
is anyone as far as the final dungeon yet?
yaynds.gif

I feel proud to be crazy
how far am i if im at the graveyard? (not the pyramid)

about 3/4 of the way, after that, there is 1 more dungeon

dang it, I was in a car playing my ds, I got halfway through the final dungeon but MY FREAKING DS SHUTOFF
hate2.gif
ohmy.gif

yuukimomo

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm kinda stuck here
cry.gif
Anyone mind helping me out? I'm stuck after collecting the crystals from the ice mountain, fire mountain and the sewers.. Am I supposed to go back to the library? But all passage is kinda blocked or not open at the moment~ would any kind souls help me out~
bow.gif

edit:figured out~ =D

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone wanna help me too?
im stuck in the very beginning of the game where the old guy with glasses give me the elements for magic and after that i don't know where to go... i only have the gate place in the middle of nowhere, the place where you buy things, and home village.

ghost limbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"someone wanna help me too?
im stuck in the very beginning of the game where the old guy with glasses give me the elements for magic and after that i don't know where to go... i only have the gate place in the middle of nowhere, the place where you buy things, and home village."

talk to everyone in the plaza area with the pond.
its either the guy on the steps or the two guys in front of the pond, but just talk to everyone to make sure.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Martiin said:
someone wanna help me too?
im stuck in the very beginning of the game where the old guy with glasses give me the elements for magic and after that i don't know where to go... i only have the gate place in the middle of nowhere, the place where you buy things, and home village.

the gate place isn't unlocked til the end of the game, past it already

you are supposed to go the the village and I think talk to everyone

ghost limbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on the tower. Right after the elevator, in the room with poison gas, you have to hit the blue switch to make the two boxes drop down, then push in the two switches. Only problem is, by the time I get to the second switch, the first switch is already coming out.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ghost limbs said:
I'm stuck on the tower. Right after the elevator, in the room with poison gas, you have to hit the blue switch to make the two boxes drop down, then push in the two switches. Only problem is, by the time I get to the second switch, the first switch is already coming out.
been there, done that you have to leave both switches idle in the middle when you push them in

like keep them close to the wall, but not in

then at the right time, you click the switch, then push the two switches in

chrisfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help in the library after the old man breaks open the sky i go into the library and break the first orb light with the white spell books so how do i get the second one (place3 where you move the bookshelves and put books back on stand)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte