Hacking Few questions!

Volsfan91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, thank you guys for everything. This is my absolute favorite site because it's an awesome community. Never is anyone annoyed by my questions.

Anyway, if anyone has followed my saga, you know that I'm looking for a flashcart. It would be nice to carry all of my games with me.

Anyway, I think I really like the Supercard Lite. However, the Supercard Lite Rumble looks like a better deal. It's about $10 cheaper and has the rumble feature.

Here are my questions:
1) Is it worse in anyway, or just discounted because it's a niche product?
2) Can I dump my DS games and saves that I currently have using it? I know that ndsdumper has issues with the Lite.

Thanks if you guys can help. You rock!

msakmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The lite rumble does not support gba roms, it only works with ds roms; that is why it is cheaper. So, if you want to play gba games and ds games, then get the supercard lite, but, if you only want to play ds games, then save money and buy the supercard lite rumble. I can't help you with your second question, sorry.

Volsfan91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. That's something interesting to take into account.

How exactly does the rumble feature work with games that don't feature rumble? Are there config files to download, or does the card sense sound and such to output rumble?

On one hand, it would be nice to be able to play GBA games on my Lite, but on another, my PSP is an excellent GBA emulator.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah i love the psp for gba emulation
biggrin.gif

Volsfan91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, gpSP is really something, isn't it? Pretty strange how amazing it works. Exophase is an absolute god. Did you ever use the old PSPVBA? Holy cow, that thing was slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet