insidexdeath

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I ordered a new Xbox 360 Slim and I guess I was lucky to get the Trinity model, but I just wanted to confirm if it's really Trinity because according to Xecuter's chart, it is Trinity. Mine shows as 12 V --- 10,83A, so I just want to confirm if it's really Trinity model just to be sure...

If it's Trinity, could you please post your suggestions about which RGH tools I need to get my 360 Slim RGH'd(all tools required to RGH my console) and an easy-to-follow guide if possible.

Thank you.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's compatible

15572 has an update that changed the RC4 keystream for the bootloaders.
Which makes glitching impossible (unless you have a NAND dump from a previous update + your CPU key.

insidexdeath

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really confused with a guide abit, but I can manage some soldering. Just wondering if you could link me to the tools that I actually need to perform the RGH on my console, the guide right now is giving me a headache.

Thank you so much for your help, appreciated :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A NAND-X for dumping the NAND and writing to it (it's faster then LTP)
And a TX Coolrunner + programmer cable.

Those are the only pieces of hardware you'll need.

Excluding the soldering iron (low watt + small tip preffered) and soldering wire

insidexdeath

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think you misunderstood me, what I'm trying to say is multiple NAND-X's are appearing for example I see two of them one called TX NAND-X USB 3.0 360 program kit and the other one is called Xecuter NAND-X RGH edition..

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you can be patient, I'd hold off doing anything to it now. Coolrunner 3 is coming

http://team-xecuter.com/xecuter-coolrunner-3-update-rater-feature/

Better boot times and + automatic glitch testing with J-R programmer v2 hooked to it. Think it's still a few weeks off though, so depends if you can wait.

insidexdeath

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you can be patient, I'd hold off doing anything to it now. Coolrunner 3 is coming

http://team-xecuter....-rater-feature/

Better boot times and + automatic glitch testing with J-R programmer v2 hooked to it. Think it's still a few weeks off though, so depends if you can wait.

I know Demon is coming, but personally I'm not planning to buy games to play on Live, so Dual Nand is pointless for me.. As for the latest Coolrunner, I'll wait since it also has a programmer which means I won't have to buy one seperately with the previous Coolrunner,.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.