few questions concerning EZ Flash V

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by darkirby, Apr 29, 2007.

Apr 29, 2007
  1. darkirby
    OP

Newcomer darkirby Member

United States
    alright, well here's my story, I currently own a white DS lite and a M3 DS Simply, and i'm thinking of purchasing an EZ flash 5 3 in 1 expansion pack (for 22 bucks... not bad (IMO)) but i would like to get some questions answered so I dont burn up some money on something i might not be able to use.

well here goes

1. The words EZ FLASH makes me think... do i have to flash my DS in order for this to work?
    2. I've yet to see this clearly stated... i can put more than one GBA game on the 3 in 1 right?
    3. will my M3 simply work as a "passme" to allow me to use it?
    4. I'm planning to use this thing strictly for GBA games and a few NDS games, would you suggest me to buy it?(i mean 22 dollars isn't exactly... a pain killer but hey..)
    5. their website doesn't provide me with enough information for me, could you help me out with a link to where i may recieve more info?
    6. does this thing come in white?? lol

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    1) No.

2) Not currently, but probably soon.

3) Yes.

4) If you're planning on playing a lot of GBA games, the EZ-IV would probably be better. (or the M3 lite or G6 lite, but they are very expensive) You can play DS homebrew in .ds.gba format on the 3-in-1, but you cannot play any commercial DS games.

5) Check out the EZ-Flash forums.

6) White and GBA sized versions are just now becoming available.

p.s. The 3-in-1 does not have a real time clock for the pokemon games. If you require a cart with a real time clock, your only choices are the slot 2 M3 and G6 carts.

3. Athlon-pv

Member Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ez-flash 3 has a RTC [​IMG]

4. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    The EZ-3 is hard to find, and it's even more expensive than the M3 & G6 lite. It also sticks out of a DS lite.

5. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    You don't need a passme to run GBA software from slot 2. [​IMG]