NokeManzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have done a lot video watching and reading as well as searching the forums. I have two Nintendo switch consoles and both are hackable Serials, one purchased on launch day and one purchased about 2-3 months ago from Target. They are both on the latest firmware, not 6.0.

So my questions are in regards to the Xecuter SX PRO.

I would like to purchase this possibly for both consoles. So here goes:

I am interested in using this without getting banned. So my question is if I am to use this solely for offline use for games that I don’t want to play online then switch SD cards and boot normal can I return to normal use of my console for internet usage?
For example play a game backup like Crash Bandicoot on one SD CARD then reboot to normal state and play Fortnite online with a different SD Card.

NokeManzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way to guarantee avoiding a ban. If you have two switches, don't hack both
So even just using it offline and then switching back to non hacked state still registers information when logging onto Nintendo servers?
So if I hack the one and then in the future prior to going back online factory reset it would be okay?

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rewording the question won't change the answer. There is always a chance of being banned with modding systems. The only way to 100% prevent a ban is to not mod it.

Last edited by 210modz,
Reactions: Nerdtendo

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you want to PURELY play offline then why go with SXOS and not with one of the free alternatives?But no, what you are describing isn't guaranteed to work as we still don't fully know what kind of telemetry Nintendo gets. But seeing as you have TWO systems, why not keep one for baackups/offline play and the other unmodded for just online play?

NokeManzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to PURELY play offline then why go with SXOS and not with one of the free alternatives?But no, what you are describing isn't guaranteed to work as we still don't fully know what kind of telemetry Nintendo gets. But seeing as you have TWO systems, why not keep one for baackups/offline play and the other unmodded for just online play?

That’s the plan I just figured if I could do it with both then I would have done that. SXOS seems to just be a simple thing for me to do. I will look into some free alternatives though since now I am only modding the one console.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That’s the plan I just figured if I could do it with both then I would have done that. SXOS seems to just be a simple thing for me to do. I will look into some free alternatives though since now I am only modding the one console.

ReiNX and RajNX are the free alternatives just so you know

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you, Looking into them both. Which is the better one in your opinion?
Also NSP vs XCI? Or do both of them work with all CFW?

Right now only SXOS can run .XCI games. It's really about preference. .XCI games are cart backups while .NSP games are e-shop backups and have to be installed onto the system or SD card before you can run them

I don't know much about RajNX. I use ReiNX and it works just perfectly for what i use it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr