Hacking Few questions about vWii

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got Devolution to run Twilight princess, but I cannot figure out how to pair my wii u pro controller so I can use that.

Also, my Wii u does not want to read my usb hard drive that I was going to use. (My original wii reads it just fine formatted to fat32)

Any suggestions for either of these problems?

Thanks

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it is plugged in when I first load up, and every time I hit the home button, it says player four, and won't do anything... And no the Drive does not connect to an outlet, I am not sure exactly what kind of hard drive I have, all I know is that it says E25S-SVR on the front.

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, cool I'll just us SD cards for now. But yeah, I dont know whats going on, my damn pro controller doesnt wanna register at all. Its like its tied to the system (wiiu) and not wanting to be registered in the vWii mode. Any idea on how to reboot the controllr unsought?

iamisaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Wii U Pro Controller will never work in vWii mode. It has nothing to do with hacks. It isn't built to work on vWii side of things.

Unsought

Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, cool I'll just us SD cards for now. But yeah, I dont know whats going on, my damn pro controller doesnt wanna register at all. Its like its tied to the system (wiiu) and not wanting to be registered in the vWii mode. Any idea on how to reboot the controllr unsought?
Try resetting the controller with the reset button.

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well I kinda gave up on that whole attempt, but now I am attempting to get USB loader to read my usb drive. It is an external drive, and I have a y-cable, with the usb connected to the drive, system, and a wall adapter for extra power, but it still is not getting read. Any suggestions?

DrROBschiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Wii U Pro Controller will never work in vWii mode. It has nothing to do with hacks. It isn't built to work on vWii side of things.

Awww this is still the case?

I thought someone was working on getting it working for vWii....

In that case is there a recommendation for a Wireless Wii controller to use for Brawl. I would Use the Wii Pro Controller but the stick placement is awful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: