Few questions about supercard

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by azotyp, Apr 30, 2007.

1. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    I have few questions about supercard , please can somebody help
    1) If i will buy supercard sd mini + super key + mini sd + card reader, will that enable me to play GBA and NDS roms, without flashme of NDS classic ?
    2) Will original NDS game in slot 1 work as super key ( when combined with super card sd mini in slot 2) ?

2. Sil3n7

Sil3n7 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 28, 2006
    United States
    .:Outer Heaven:.
    1. Yes
    2. Slot 2s only boot with flashme if there is no superkey

3. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    Unless you really want to play GBA games, buy a slot 1 solution. The supercard slot 2 solution is dated, also you don't know how long the updates are going to last. Also it sucks for GBA games.

4. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    Ok many thanks for anwser, im planning to buy r4 ds , (actually i want best compatibility with NDS games), gba games is second not so important priority.

5. Strider

Strider Next to the mainstream

Oct 29, 2002
    I can recommend using the Supercard MiniSD, I flashed several NDS(l)s and never had a problem with that, so you don't need to keep the Superkey inserted and keep a game (Castlevania FTW) there.

However, the Supercard does not play GBA games all too well.

6. Sil3n7

Sil3n7 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 28, 2006
    United States
    .:Outer Heaven:.
    I got a supercard sd myself and it works great I also reccommend flashing (Ive done it alot tho) for single cart and faster startup without the health warning

7. SynGamer

SynGamer GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2006
    United States
    New York
    I still don't get why people flash their DS's knowing full well that they could brick it...seen way too many videos on youtube with that as the result [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice