Hacking Few questions about Haxchi CFW

vladik4kides

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, Im trying to use my wii u in the most safe way so Im using haxchi cfw (not coldboot). And some moments still are unclear to me, though i have read a lot of different guides. So here are my questions:
1. How do I know whether Im in sigpatched mode?
2. Will I brick if I launch titles which are cfw mode only, while im NOT in cfw mode? (Like wup installed games with fake/eshop tickets or games with different from my console's region)
3. After I close the game and go to system menu, will I still be in cfw mode or no?
4. If in cfw mode I click on haxchi icon (which is supposed to launch cfw mode) will it disable cfw mode or will it brick my wii u?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, Im trying to use my wii u in the most safe way so Im using haxchi cfw (not coldboot). And some moments still are unclear to me, though i have read a lot of different guides. So here are my questions:
2. Will I brick if I launch titles which are cfw mode only, while im NOT in cfw mode? (Like wup installed games with fake/eshop tickets or games with different from my console's region)
3. After I close the game and go to system menu, will I still be in cfw mode or no?
4. If in cfw mode I click on haxchi icon (which is supposed to launch cfw mode) will it disable cfw mode or will it brick my wii u?
1. Goto system settings if it says 99.99.99 then you are in signpatched mode

2. No you will just get a message saying the game could not start ect.

3. Yes you will still be in cfw

4. No it will just load haxchi again

Reactions: vladik4kides

vladik4kides

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Goto system settings if it says 99.99.99 then you are in signpatched mode

2. No you will just get a message saying the game could not start ect.

3. Yes you will still be in cfw

4. No it will just load haxchi again
Thank you so much. Its still a shame that noob guides dont provide this additional info.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

1. If you have launched Haxchi and cfw-only titles work.
2. It will just give you an error, but nothing bad will happen.
3. Yes
4. It will just return to home menu
E. Ninja'd

Reactions: vladik4kides

vladik4kides

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3. Yes
E. Ninja'd
2. And if the game is the right region and has legit disc ticket but it has dlcs and im not in cfw mode?

vladik4kides

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3. Yes
E. Ninja'd
Okay one more question, can I launch vwii mode while in sigpatched menu? Will it do something bad or I need to reboot into normal mode?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass