few ques\stions

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mcjones92, Jul 23, 2008.

Jul 23, 2008

few ques\stions by mcjones92 at 3:16 AM (726 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mcjones92
    OP

Member mcjones92 Forest Fam

United States
    Ok, I'm not here for traffic for my site, just comments to make it better.

Anyway, Acekard sent me a sample to review and I had already had reviewed the DSTT. So, that being said, will some of you guys check out my website, www.dsflashcardreviews.tk? Also EDGE is sending a card to review.

One more thing. Does anyone know another free web hosting site thats better than freewebs?

2. Kazumastars

Newcomer Kazumastars Advanced Member

United States
    You know, you actually ARE asking for traffic for your site. There's no need to post a whole topic just for your website.

But i'll help you out anyways.

try www.weebly.com

3. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    I'm pretty outraged at what people are doing to get a few things free. Geez.

Buy your own cart, damn it! I may pirate games for the DS, but I always buy console games.

Is it that hard to pay about 40 dollars to play any DS games you want?

4. CorruptJon

Member CorruptJon :)

United States
    Exactly how I feel. Sad thing is, their reviews aren't even done by themselves most of the time. They're almost always the GBAtemp official reviews in their own words. Plus, these people don't even have the decency to buy a domain and some decent hosting. They just go and get a freewebs site and get .tk and the end of it, and they expect people to actually go to their site. Pathetic.

5. mcjones92
    OP

Member mcjones92 Forest Fam

United States
    You guys are just stupid, of course I can go and buy it. I bought my DSTT. But when you can get others for free and helping them out as well, why not? You're probably just mad because you had to go and buy your's and I got mine without paying a cent.