Gaming Few concerns about buying games from official/non-official sources

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello.
I'm going to buy Switch in a couple of weeks,but I'm kind of troubled about some things.
If this kind of talk isn't allowed then notice me,and I'll delete the post.

So...
my country has no Nintendo Eshop Cards,which is a problem since I wanted to buy games that can not be bought physically.I thought of several ''solutions'' but none of them is feasible.I don't have access to a Credit card,and the only way I can buy things online is via paysafecard.
Grey market sites (e.g Kinguin,g2a,...) are probably my only option for getting Nintendo Eshop currency or,the game itself.Though I've heard of people having trouble with such sites (despite the fact that they're illegal/non-official) and I personally have few to no experience from these sites.Now,I've also heard some people got their NNID banned because of download codes,but this even happened with official games like Bayonetta 1.
Can anyone suggest something better ?
Is there a big risk from buying from grey market sites ?

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can't you get a debit card that's tied to a bank account? Or a PayPal debit card?
Sadly,I can't.
I've also searched about transfering Paysafe balance to Paypal balance,which is not officially supported,so I'd rather stay away from doing that.

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Even though I'm practically 18,my country doesn't allow creating bank accounts simply by being 18/an adult

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I'm practically 18,my country doesn't allow creating bank accounts simply by being 18/an adult

Tht sucks. Sorry to hear. I wish I could be of more help. Friend or family member that could help you out with purchases if you gave them the money?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night