Ferrari Challenge Pirelli Maranello

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by dreadyz, Apr 10, 2008.

Apr 10, 2008
  1. dreadyz
    OP

Member dreadyz GBAtemp Regular

France
    Is anyone else anticipating the release of this game? According to IGN, the release date is tomorrow. I'm really hoping that this won't suck. It would be nice to see a GTR2 or 3 complete with a proper wheel and pedals, but I know that's not gonna happen.

2. m0dm0use

Member m0dm0use GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    why even bother with this game Mario Kart is out, play some of that end time your done with that this will be out [​IMG]

3. dreadyz
    OP

France
    I have been enjoying Mario Kart for the last few days & the multiplayer aspect of it is great, but I'd also like a more realistic racing game on the Wii. I don't expect a full blown simulation racing experience on the Wii, but it would be nice to have something along the lines of Race Driver or even Dirt. Ferrari Challenge seems interesting, but according to Micromania, a local game store, it's actually not coming out until June 13th. I hope IGN is right and Micromania is wrong. Until then, I'll keep on playing Mario Kart & sticking to GT Legends, GTR 2 & Race '07
    on PC for my race simulation fun.

4. lou_weed

Member lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    and link for info on the game ?
    never heard of it , and it sound interesting..

5. dreadyz
    OP

France
    Here's a quick summary of what the game is all about:
    Apparently, they keep delaying the release. There's not too much info or hype going on about this game, but google "Ferrari Challenge" and should be able to find some gameplay videos. I know there's one on Gamespot.

6. lourens

Newcomer lourens Advanced Member

Belgium
    I have been looking forward to this game, and when I went to be website a few weeks ago it said July, so now it is July. So I went to www.system3.com and it said, July 8 Released. That is today, can anyone confirm this?

I can not wait to play it.