Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image104.png

QUOTE said:
According to a job listing posted by AQ Interactive, Feelplus is currently working on a “large scale” RPG for Microsoft.

The opening is for a game designer [3D motion] and the position is somewhere inside AQ Interactive, not necessarily Feelplus. AQ Interactive is the parent company of other studios including Cavia and Artoon.

Feelplus was initially funded by Microsoft to develop Lost Odyssey. Their staff includes members from Nautilus (think Shadow Hearts) before Aruze withdrew from the console gaming business. Don’t get your hopes up for a Shadow Hearts sequel though, Aruze still owns that brand, which is now being shoehorned for slot machines. Perhaps, Feelplus is working on that mysterious Mistwalker game. Feelplus and Mistwalker worked together on Blue Dragon Plus and Lost Odyssey in the past.

News Source: Siliconera

D

Deleted_171835

tommyt said:
Pfft.
Microsoft.
dry.gif
Hater.

dry.gif

---
What system is the game going to be for?

PC....Xbox 360? Probably the 360. Microsoft doesn't seem to care about PC gaming. I want to play Halo 3 but I don't have a 360. Hopefully, they'll release it for the PC like they did with Halo 2 and 1.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i must say tht a vote for the best console for this year on gamefaqs was PS3 followed by Xbox then wii and then came PC so dont let it go away cuz after the new gen consoles, the PC is really played and common to games of this category

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE