Feeling like blogging.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Life's been pretty good right now. Not a bunch of homework, 2 day school week next week (Thanksgiving Break, bitches!) and I'm not really expecting much work, unless my teachers decide to be total dicks (which will probably be the case).

French. It's great, but my teacher SUCKS. She never tells when things are due, so the only way you know that the 200 point project was due was when you suspiciously have a C in the class. Fortunately, she doesn't take off points for late work.
smile.gif

Fallout New Vegas is AMAZING, but SO GLITCHY. Holy crap, I got stuck 3 times and got the most strange graphical problems. Ugh. I'm addicted though, and I would totally get the first 3 if they came out in a compilation. Just the RPG elements and the free-roam is fun as hell.

I also have been addicted to two artists. Kid2Will and Capsule. Kid2Will is on iTunes, and Living Planet (his album) is an eargasm of awesomeness. Capsule is J-Trance. I never really caught on to trance, but Capsule makes it really catchy.

Edit: Aw crap, it doesn't work. Here. Thanks Goli!

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Listen to Perfume. Their songs are done by the same guy who does Capsule's songs. Oh and your song doesn't work.
*Video
Wow, that's actually pretty darn good. Maybe I should listen to more Perfume.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.