Hacking feedbacks on R4

saosin_demo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ei

what r ur feedbacks on R4? i am planning to buy one. but am having second thoughts. the reviews say that m3simply and r4 r just the same.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It IS just the same. I mentioned this before but I'll mention it again. I bought an R4 and I was lucky that it was the version where you could do a quick mod to change it to an M3. But I liked the R4 as it is so I see no point in modding it unless support for the R4 dies out and the M3 version gets updates.

In short, flip a coin. They're both good.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think there should be a r4 and m3 simply topic stickyed because nearly everyday someone posts a topic asking the same question :'( they are the same thing pick either.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The R4 is works well for playing almost all NDS games and most homebrew games. It has been well supported by it's manufacturer so far through software updates and product support. It doesn't play GBA games. It is a small device that uses MicroSD cards as memory and thus is fairly fragile and care needs to be taken when loading and unloading cards. Some people have complained of the spring mechanism for holding MicroSD's failing. I haven't had this problem but I'm sure if that if you are not careful loading the cards that eventually the loader will fail.

I have no complaints so far. It functions well and I've seen pricing as low as $35.00 USD shipped for this product.

Farami9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either way mate they will both be supported as they both have a larger base of users and both are the same product which works extremely well / great....

WiiDSbold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dont you think that a search would have brought up something? just starting threads right away even if theres a nearly identical one just a few lines away only spams the board...

and yeah it was an open secret right from the start that m3simply and R4DS are born as clones - remember?... the force is with the clones so just buy one and be happy
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things