Feedback about my song

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by carloandreacchio, Oct 8, 2006.

1. carloandreacchio
    OP

carloandreacchio GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2005
    SA, Australia
    Hey,

I have just finished my first draft of my song that i need to make for a school subject (music technology, worth 50% of my mark). I put some elements in there to make it pretty videogamish.

If you can, give some feedback to me

Click here to listen

I am also in need of a name for it, so if you have any suggestions, suggest away [​IMG]

Carlo

2. OrR

OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Nov 24, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Hildesheim/Germany
    Very nice! I like it! [​IMG]
    How about a title with a general video game reference, like "Rat Cave" or "The Secret Passage".

3. carloandreacchio
    OP

Jul 4, 2005
    SA, Australia
    Rat cave sounds pretty cool.... I might start a poll when more people suggest some names

4. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.

Former Staff
    Jun 30, 2006
    United States
    th' south
    Spooky synth-oboe for the win!
    So...
    I'd scale back on that drum-roll fill, use it once or twice tops 'cuz it's a little on the indistinct side.
    I like the tempo-up glide, and the 4-on-the-floor + choked cymbal, right after the very fast part, that was cool.
    After I heard it the fourth time, I still wasn't tired of it... a good sign.
    Very good, really no complaints except for that drum roll fill, and maybe fatten up the low end, that never hurts. [​IMG]

Title:
    Rocky & Bullwinkle vs. The Mountain King

5. carloandreacchio
    OP

Jul 4, 2005
    SA, Australia
    Heh if you didnt hear the low end, means your speakers aint very good... try listening with headphones on [​IMG]

EDIT:

I am fixing up some problems with the strings atm... i am also experimenting with a modulation during the beginning

I'll see if i like it, then i'll up it again

Cheers for the comments so far, keep them running [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice