• Start date
  • Views 11,104
  • Replies 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
I am asking; What do you think may be some features a 3DS flashcart or Hacked Firmware?

Give your thoughts.

D

Deleted User

OP
It would be awesome to change the colours (SKN USES BRITISH ENGLISH) in game. Like invert the colour or turn the game black or blue or red. I would just be fun.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emulation and muti-tasking
smile.gif

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you will need to know what the specs are of the 3ds to be able to say what you want on the flashcart.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rikuumi said:
MORE COLORZ AND LARGE FONTS PLEAZE!
yeah, whats up with that?

diando ive noticed a lot of "what would you like to see", or "what do you think" speculation type threads from you. not trying to be agressive, but relax a little. at least until we know enough about it first. you're simply raising the hopes of yourself and others. there isnt really much discussion in these types of topics other than stuff that would be cool but not necessarily plausible. why would you need to know what other people want before you even know its possible? think of it this way, it took 4-5 years to be where we're at now. i can almost guarantee that this won't be any different.

D

Deleted User

OP
Well you people are. WOW!! You have no imagination. Well I would also like it to have more onboard memory. So it can run smoothly and generate graphics faster than a regular cart.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nutella5600 said:
rikuumi said:

diando ive noticed a lot of "what would you like to see", or "what do you think" speculation type threads from you. not trying to be agressive, but relax a little. at least until we know enough about it first. you're simply raising the hopes of yourself and others. there isnt really much discussion in these types of topics other than stuff that would be cool but not necessarily plausible. why would you need to know what other people want before you even know its possible? think of it this way, it took 4-5 years to be where we're at now. i can almost guarantee that this won't be any different.

No one 'needs' to know this stuff; it just might be fun to see what ppl are looking for. As for knowing what ppl would want before knowing it's possible....isn't that the point? I take it, these ppl want these things to BE possible. For me, I'd actually like to see full utilization of whatever 3D effect that will be in place. Reading an ebook would suck in 3D, and totally unnecessary. I think the ability to run multiple small apps at once would be nice, which might be able to be done given more memory and such.

D

Deleted User

OP
Overman1977 said:
nutella5600 said:
rikuumi said:

No one 'needs' to know this stuff; it just might be fun to see what ppl are looking for. As for knowing what ppl would want before knowing it's possible....isn't that the point? I take it, these ppl want these things to BE possible. For me, I'd actually like to see full utilization of whatever 3D effect that will be in place. Reading an ebook would suck in 3D, and totally unnecessary. I think the ability to run multiple small apps at once would be nice, which might be able to be done given more memory and such.
Exactly, I like to see other people's expectations and not just mine.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Why the heck would you speculate about a flahcart for a system that hasn't had any specs. revealed yet?
Early, eh?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
SoulSnatcher said:
Why the heck would you speculate about a flahcart for a system that hasn't had any specs. revealed yet?
Early, eh?
Because it's fun to throw out ideas?

I would like to see a google earth application in 3D
smile.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Issac said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Early, eh?

smile.gif
It's about a flashcart not homebrew.

patevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It probably will not happen. People haven't got a flashcart to work in DSI mode so it is highly unlikely they will be able to have a flashcart running in 3DS mode or even hack firmware.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
patevo said:
It probably will not happen. People haven't got a flashcart to work in DSI mode so it is highly unlikely they will be able to have a flashcart running in 3DS mode or even hack firmware.
Why compare two totally different handhelds?
There hasn't been much motivation to hack the DSi unlike the DS. People are still working on hacking the DSi. It's not a lost cause.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
SoulSnatcher said:
Issac said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Early, eh?

smile.gif
It's about a flashcart not homebrew.

woops! I didn't finish my sentence
smile.gif
I meant, a google earth (like) application in 3D running in the background of the flashcard OS. like some feature the htc desire had if i understood it correctly (it can have a gps map and showing where you and your friends are as a live wallpaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.