solveig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello,
I've got a japanese n3ds with latest luma, sysnand 11.10. the cia files for FE warriors (the game, the 1.5.0 update, the dlc) are all USA region.
The tweak on Luma to play out of region games is on.
My problem is trying to download the downloadable content in game: when I click on 'downloadable content' to install DLC, it seems like it starts to do so, but then suddenly stops and kicks me out to the title screen again. Everytime I boot the game, it reminds me I HAVE dlc but i need to INSTALL it. Which I can't do for some reason.
At firtst the game didn't see the update and DLC until i changed all locale files to USA EN. I know it works: it shows 1.5.0 on the title screen, AND i can change language to japanese in settings which is a DLC option. THEN when I was clicking on 'downloadable content', it showed '003-0399' error - that is about playing out of region games online - which I fixed (?) using Dead Simple EULA Set.
NOW i have this problem. Any suggestions what else I should fix?
I'll appreciate your help.

JonatanSavinon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I been looking around the whole internet for an answer, but with freeshop and some other things down, seems like there is no hope with this game dlc, it give me the same problem than you, i enter the dlc in-game shop it delete my dlc and replace it with another archive with 256kbs, then the game go back to title screen, and my save stop working because i dont have the dlc

magic-king

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I've got a japanese n3ds with latest luma, sysnand 11.10. the cia files for FE warriors (the game, the 1.5.0 update, the dlc) are all USA region.
The tweak on Luma to play out of region games is on.
My problem is trying to download the downloadable content in game: when I click on 'downloadable content' to install DLC, it seems like it starts to do so, but then suddenly stops and kicks me out to the title screen again. Everytime I boot the game, it reminds me I HAVE dlc but i need to INSTALL it. Which I can't do for some reason.
At firtst the game didn't see the update and DLC until i changed all locale files to USA EN. I know it works: it shows 1.5.0 on the title screen, AND i can change language to japanese in settings which is a DLC option. THEN when I was clicking on 'downloadable content', it showed '003-0399' error - that is about playing out of region games online - which I fixed (?) using Dead Simple EULA Set.
NOW i have this problem. Any suggestions what else I should fix?
I'll appreciate your help.
hey there, did you by any chance found a way to make this work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over