ROM Hack FE Fates USA: Custom Playable Characters DLC

Azule31

Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya, long time lurker.

I feel like i'm making some massively stupid mistake, so please point out where to me? ^^ Using Europe Special Edition, if it matters.

-Wipe all DLC and Extdata off the System Settings

-Install the .cia using FBI

-Go in game, create new Extdata, go to Dragons Gate

Downside is every time I do this, the DLC is just three Reserved entries. I must be doing something wrong, i'm just not sure what. Any help is appreciated.

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya, long time lurker.

I feel like i'm making some massively stupid mistake, so please point out where to me? ^^ Using Europe Special Edition, if it matters.

-Wipe all DLC and Extdata off the System Settings

-Install the .cia using FBI

-Go in game, create new Extdata, go to Dragons Gate

Downside is every time I do this, the DLC is just three Reserved entries. I must be doing something wrong, i'm just not sure what. Any help is appreciated.

The reserved entries should be the DLCs, try clicking on them and wait a while for the DLC to load. I'm using the same format and came across the same scenario.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any of the custom classes obtain skills when they level up, what are they and what level do you obtain those skills at? I'm asking because I'm putting together a compilation guide for the DLC classes and their skills.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Cleric = Onmyoji+Diviner skills, although I'm not sure what got swapped in for Tomefaire.
Lord = Great Lord.

Rather simple I think.

HY0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm new to this, so I have a few questions if that's alright?

1. Does this work for Birthright and Conquest? Or only for the Fates Special Edition?
2. Am I required to wipe any DLC/Extdata if this is my first time using the mod?

Thanks in advance :]

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi! I'm new to this, so I have a few questions if that's alright?

1. Does this work for Birthright and Conquest? Or only for the Fates Special Edition?
2. Am I required to wipe any DLC/Extdata if this is my first time using the mod?

Thanks in advance :]
It works on any of the 3 routes, however the DLC itself is incompatible with the official ingame DLC unless you dump the official DLC and rebuilt it to include this one.

It's possible however to install this DLC, obtain the characters, and then just redownload the official DLC.

HY0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on any of the 3 routes, however the DLC itself is incompatible with the official ingame DLC unless you dump the official DLC and rebuilt it to include this one.

It's possible however to install this DLC, obtain the characters, and then just redownload the official DLC.
cool, thanks for the reply and thank you for taking the time to create such a great mod! I'll be trying to install it later today. Is it fine to ask questions here if I run into any problems?

HY0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: The Cipher+Amiibo DLC Pack, it only comes with Marth and Lucina (with special artwork from the cipher tcg)? Or do I unlock Ike and Robin (amiibo Marth and Lucina) once I reach Ch16? Sorry, just started the game. Thanks!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: The Cipher+Amiibo DLC Pack, it only comes with Marth and Lucina (with special artwork from the cipher tcg)? Or do I unlock Ike and Robin (amiibo Marth and Lucina) once I reach Ch16? Sorry, just started the game. Thanks!
They were removed. You have to get them through FEFTwiddler's Import Unit function.

HY0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They were removed. You have to get them through FEFTwiddler's Import Unit function.
Alright cool, thanks much for the help. As for the current units that I imported with this mod, they're currently greyed out in all of the screens. I'm guessing that I won't be able to access them until Chapter 16?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright cool, thanks much for the help. As for the current units that I imported with this mod, they're currently greyed out in all of the screens. I'm guessing that I won't be able to access them until Chapter 16?
In the Supports screen? The characters in this mod don't have support conversations nor can they support anyone. And where are you getting this Chapter 16 thing from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/