Homebrew FE:FATES All Resources Questions

IllryioMopatis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

First and foremost apologies if this question has been asked one too many times and if my ineptitude in google-fu sparked any ire.

I am a gamer just getting into homebrew and whatnot and at the request of a friend who has a deeper love of the FE games I am trying to figure out how to get all the resources in a single castle...Now I have installed homebrew and picked up FEFTwiddler and FEFeditor but its all an alien language to me and my search for any tutorials and guides has proved somewhat fruitless, but I guess the more I pick up it's worthwhile in some way hah.

Now my main two questions are: Will either of these programs help me in the endeavor of putting all the resource nodes one castle or do I need to find another program? Also is there a guide to either program or to another that could help me stumble along in the process?

Thanks for taking the time out to read this

much appreciated

Ghost Liberator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
you'll have to find a cheat plugin for NTR in order to get al the resource nodes on one castle, i know there's one on gbatemp, but it's for the special Edition of Fe Fates, at least in feftwiddler you can give 99 of each resource, i can say it's the closest you can get without looking for the cheat plugin and Booting NTR to get the cheats working

Reactions: IllryioMopatis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.