Homebrew FCE Ultra GX v3.2.5- Cannot Detect disksys.rom

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
Ok. I've followed the readme to a T and put my disksys.rom in my ROMS folder on my SD card. But, whenever I try to load a Famicom Disk image, it says FDS BIOS not found. Is there something I am missing?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my guess is the system disc you got is bad, if you can try it on a pc nes emu just to check if it works.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Team Fail said:
Ok. I've followed the readme to a T and put my disksys.rom in my ROMS folder on my SD card. But, whenever I try to load a Famicom Disk image, it says FDS BIOS not found. Is there something I am missing?

It does no go in the ROMS folder but to the main fceugx folder, this is what wiibrew fceugx page is saying

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
Jacobeian said:
Team Fail said:

It does no go in the ROMS folder but to the main fceugx folder, this is what wiibrew fceugx page is saying
Oh, I see. Now it works. The readme says to use the roms folder.

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Team Fail said:
Jacobeian said:
Team Fail said:

Wow. You're probably the first person to actually read a readme!
yay.gif

I'll fix the readme now.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tantric said:
Team Fail said:
Jacobeian said:
Team Fail said:

Wow. You're probably the first person to actually read a readme!
yay.gif

I'll fix the readme now.

LOL!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1