FCE Ultra GX 3.3.9 cover support?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by shawly, Jan 1, 2017.

1. shawly
    OP

shawly Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2014
    Gambia, The
    So I've put the latest version from here https://github.com/dborth/fceugx onto my SD card.

The thing is I have no idea if it has cover support or not, looking at the changelog version 3.3.4 had covers but I don't even know where I have to put the covers and which dimensions they need. (same goes for Snes9x GX which definitely has cover support)

Could anyone tell me where I have to put the covers and if I can use the covers from mastershoes collection with these versions?

2. HeavyMetalLoser

HeavyMetalLoser Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2016
    United States
    For FCE you have to put the covers in the "Screenshots" folder.

3. shawly
    OP

shawly Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I've found the problem, I put the covers onto my SD card but I set my "Load Folder" to USB since I have the roms on my external drive and when the load folder is set to USB then fceugx and snes9xgx take screenshots/covers from USB drive and not from the SD card, when I put the covers onto my external drive both emulators found them without problems.

4. stunner99

stunner99 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2017
    United States
    All, I am new here. I currently have the homebrew channel loaded. Other than that, all I have is fceugc, snes9xgx and gba. I am running ROMs from an external memory stick. How do I add the cover arts instead of just file name? I've been reading and reading and do not know if I'm missing something before having a "image" file from the SD root etc. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you