Homebrew FBI won't launch @ Homebrew

Mey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I am trying to hack my 2ds xl using the 3ds.hacks.guide. Currently, I am stuck at section 4. I can open homebrew, but when I try to launch FBI, it just refreshes to the homebrew page. This is also happens when launching ctr-no-timeoffset. Do I have to download something else to solve this?

Before following this guide, I had followed the steps for Steelminer for homebrew. So I did skip a few steps (incl the step to get the moveable.sed).

I got another question as well, the JK save monitor doesn't work anymore. I get a messasge with "the homebrew exploit does not have support for launching app under target titles." Can I just follow the steelminer guide again, using another app as a front?

I hope this makes sense, thanks!

Mey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's seedminer right? Because I followed that guide as well, downloaded b9s, luna and I got the dsi ware (all those steps worked). Or did I skip something important?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oops, didn't see your reply. Yeah I think I am using Rosalina, because I opened the Rosalina menu. Do I have to remove steelminer (if that even works like that) to make it work?

Oh! I already know the problem. I used homebrew with steel diver, because I thought that would work as well, but I had to use download play. Okay, very dumb.

Thanks for your help!

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I am trying to hack my 2ds xl using the 3ds.hacks.guide. Currently, I am stuck at section 4. I can open homebrew, but when I try to launch FBI, it just refreshes to the homebrew page. This is also happens when launching ctr-no-timeoffset. Do I have to download something else to solve this?

Before following this guide, I had followed the steps for Steelminer for homebrew. So I did skip a few steps (incl the step to get the moveable.sed).

I got another question as well, the JK save monitor doesn't work anymore. I get a messasge with "the homebrew exploit does not have support for launching app under target titles." Can I just follow the steelminer guide again, using another app as a front?

I hope this makes sense, thanks!

STEELMINER/STEELHAX DOES NOT ALLOW CFW INSTALLATION OR USE OF FBI ETC

specialk242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i just read this and i am having a very similar problem, the only thing is i am launching homebrew from the download play w/ rosalina to launch the FBI, but it just goes black on me every time. The actual file when i am about to launch it has a question mark over it, do i have the wrong file? I cannot figure out what i am doing wrong right now.

Hey guys i just read this and i am having a very similar problem, the only thing is i am launching homebrew from the download play w/ rosalina to launch the FBI, but it just goes black on me every time. The actual file when i am about to launch it has a question mark over it, do i have the wrong file? I cannot figure out what i am doing wrong right now.
Never mind ya'll i just looked and my 3ds file was in there but it was 0 bytes so i re-downloaded it again and it works now, thanks for the ideas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM