Homebrew FBI won't intall cias on emunand.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all I ever get with rxtools is the file is always loading ala the older 3dses that was casued by the key not being found for games requiring higher than 6.x if i remember right even though Ihave all of the files necessary, when trying toinstall any CIA it gives me the same wonderful argument not supported.
It's 0x2f, it's a new 3ds xl with 9.0firmware rxtools ecfw(it has sig patching as the app is shown on the home screen) but it refuses to ever run for whatever the reason. I am using the latest rxtools build and this is the one thing keeping me from going forward as I cannot get it to ever run.It installs itself on sysnand just fine, but emunand after unlinking the nands it won't do squat.

It just sits there on bootlogo no idea why, but that'sall that it'll ever do. I was planning on using fbi instead of bbm but this keeps happening. When doing "cold boot" this is all I ever get from it. I've restarted again from the top probably 3 times now and this is all I ever get from fbi, stuck at boot logo.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shows up but won't start properly, it's stuck at boot logo part. That's what I said in the _first_ message if anyone bothered to read it. So it's installed it just won't boot itself for whatever reason. and my nand's aren't linked as also stated in previous posts.

On sysnand it runs/nistalls just fine, but on emunand it complains about not being able to do itwith argument bullcrap. I guess I'll try to get bigbluemenu installed and showing up, I'll also likely just keep the damned nands linked to get anything to install/work with it.

Last edited by masterz87,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: