ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi.
I̶´̶m̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶D̶S̶/̶ ̶D̶S̶i̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶u̶m̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶D̶S̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶i̶a̶s̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶3̶D̶S̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶´̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶e̶s̶s̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶

EDIT: I re-updated luma and now it works. I re-updated luma yesterday too, because my GBA games wouldn´t work. (The problem was solved by doing so.)

My 3DS is weird.

Last edited by ArviDroid,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try TWLoader and it should install/move the DS .cias while replacing any failed installs. If you still can't launch DS stuff after that, I think there's something on 3dsguide that explains in-depth.

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You could try TWLoader and it should install/move the DS .cias while replacing any failed installs. If you still can't launch DS stuff after that, I think there's something on 3dsguide that explains in-depth.
Well, I already have TWLoader and just now I realized that the games can´t be launched from there either. I thought I tried it out on this brand new 3DS, but I guess I didn´t. I´ll search on 3ds.guide as you said.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also just realized that when I install the files in FBI, the free space numbers on CTR NAND and TWL NAND go down at first, as they should(?), but return to previous numbers immediately after. What´s up with that?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Read updated main post!

Last edited by ArviDroid,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1