Hacking FBI inject for coldboot on NEW NINTENDO 3DS XL! Please help!!!

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You do realise thats the part of the guide where you tell people to back up there SD and copy the files back over after the format = solution its still installed

If you have the time, please check my tutorial again if it's correct.

Basically what I did is:

• added steps to install FBI.cia with FBI through HomebrewMenu before formatting emuNAND
(I understand that after restoring the backup, it will be in emuNAND and sysNAND as long as NANDs are linked. If you format sysNAND to unlink it will still stay in emuNAND, right?)
  • added additional step to install FBI again into sysnand if you unlinked and need it there (basically just repeating the steps to install FBI.cia via Pasta)
  • took out the entire FBI H&S Inject and decrypt9 stuff

I hope I understood it correctly. I can not test this but logic says that's how it works.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the time, please check my tutorial again if it's correct.

Basically what I did is:

• added steps to install FBI.cia with FBI through HomebrewMenu before formatting emuNAND
(I understand that after restoring the backup, it will be in emuNAND and sysNAND as long as NANDs are linked. If you format sysNAND to unlink it will still stay in emuNAND, right?)
  • added additional step to install FBI again into sysnand if you unlinked and need it there (basically just repeating the steps to install FBI.cia via Pasta)
  • took out the entire FBI H&S Inject and decrypt9 stuff

I hope I understood it correctly. I can not test this but logic says that's how it works.
lol i believe i tried to explain this to you while you were still trying to set up cfw on your device . . . before you decided to create your guide

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol i believe i tried to explain this to you while you were still trying to set up cfw on your device . . . before you decided to create your guide

I was highly confused with all the differences between cfw, o3ds and n3ds, all the terminology and apps... Probably slipped somewhere. ;)

Well now it's included. I would really like to also get rid of gateway completely and just set it up via Emunand9 but I don't want to write a guide on something I did not do. Would be even more convenient though.

Sam_SpadeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guys, guys... Thanks a lot! I just combined the two guides and follow the thing and I did it! Really thank you, guys!

Now I have a thing and just did it with some older 3ds of mine in sysNAND. I want to update my New Nintendo 3ds emunand from 9.0 to 9.5 (that its the max for new nintendo 3ds in emunand?) with sysupdater and I dont want to screw my console. Any helps?

Thanks again! Both guides are THE ROCK!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte