FBI black icons and red titles and tickets list?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LoganVirusX, Jan 2, 2019.

1. LoganVirusX
    OP

LoganVirusX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    I have these two black boxes or icons in my 3DS menu. I was thinking maybe it was a bad install or something I did long ago since my NAND space is really low.

I figured I would go into the FBI titles list and delete a lot of stuff that I felt I didn’t have installed. I noticed the ones highlighted in green are ones that I have installed while some in red aren’t. Most of them are long digit title IDs that begin with 4000 or something. I ended up deleting a whole bunch of them and it messed up my CTR-NAND and I had to do a NAND restore from GM9. I realized that was a bad idea deleting random stuff. My question is how can I know what I should or shouldn’t delete from the title menu and how can I possibly identify and delete those two black icons without having to brick my CTR-NAND again? I also notice my NAND space is really low even though I don’t have any games installed. Is there an emunand still in there or something? Help me figure this stuff out please.

2. LoganVirusX
    This message by LoganVirusX has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 3, 2019, Reason: Unnecessary bumping.
    Jan 2, 2019
  3. LoganVirusX
    OP

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    I use something called tiksweap and I still have those black icons there. I also noticed that when I hold down L during boot I have sys-E on there.. which means I do indeed have an emunand on that console as well. Is there A way i could possibly delete that emunand? I did a system format and the emunand is still there apparently.. so I have no idea on what to do..

4. zacchi4k

zacchi4k GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 6, 2015
    Italy
    Somewhere eating pizza
    Just don't delete any system titles, which are the ones marked in red. Even if they don't have a proper name and icon, leave them alone. They're there for a reason

5. LoganVirusX
    OP

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    Thanks for that. Any other idea on how to locate and remove the two black boxes I have on here? I have already went to GM9 and did a format of NO EMUNAND and I still have them there.. Just wondering how I can get them off finally..