FBI back to H&S ( can no longer install .Cia through H&S)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 17atom, Feb 10, 2019.

1. 17atom
    OP

17atom Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2014
    Canada
    Hi, so earlier today I was trying to launch the new Mario and Luigi game but I noticed I was stuck on the 3ds logo and so I figured that maybe my emunand was a bit outdated. Thus, I've updated it through system settings and now the Health and Safety is showing up preventing me from installing any .cia

I had no idea until now that I could have installed FBI with an fbi.cia (lol) I barely use my 3ds and I don't even remember what's the entry point that I used in the first place maybe it was menu/browserhax. All I know is that I followed a Mr.Mario guide so long ago, and I had to "unlink my nands", and I was using RXtools.

I don't have the "homebrew blue launcher screen", basically every time I boot my 3ds I get a pixelated screen followed by a series of colors and then it automatically goes onto to my home screen and then I just play my games.

Oh and I believe I have luma3ds which I probably installed it a while ago? While booting the 3ds I pressed select and apparently I'm on version 6.2

Good thing is my games are intact, it's just that I can't install any .cia through the H & S , so what would I have to do ? and also how can I get Mario & luigi to work because that game is still not working.
    Thanks!

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
  3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    That is assuming he has A9LH, he could still be on menuhax.

4. 17atom
    OP

17atom Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2014
    Canada
    Yeah I definitely know that I don't have A9LH & B9S

5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
  6. 17atom
    OP

17atom Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2014
    Canada
    ok but can someone help me 1 on 1, preferably on discord (PM me) . I have a bunch of questions thanks!

edit: FIXED, plz disregard this

Last edited by 17atom, Feb 11, 2019