Hacking FBI 2.2.1 Becoming Unresponsive During Cia Installs

3dsn00b

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
FBI 2.2.1 was a great upgrade. I find it's faster than BBM at installing cia's. But lately it's been more prone to becoming unresponsive during long installs or larger titles. Has anyone experienced this issue or is it unique to my experience?

I am using version 2.2.1 - the default one injected into HS app during Plailect's guide.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
FBI 2.2.1 was a great upgrade. I find it's faster than BBM at installing cia's. But lately it's been more prone to becoming unresponsive during long installs or larger titles. Has anyone experienced this issue or is it unique to my experience?

I am using version 2.2.1 - the default one injected into HS app during Plailect's guide.

It is recommended to NOT USE the 2.0.0 fbi versions and instead use the older versions for HS.

Last edited by jimmyleen,
Reactions: 3dsn00b

3dsn00b

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DO NOT USE the 2.0.0 fbi versions and instead use the older versions.
Oh, crap... why? What did I miss? :lol:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is recommended to NOT USE the 2.0.0 fbi versions and instead use the older versions for HS.
Should I re-inject the old version? If so, which version is best in your opinion?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, crap... why? What did I miss? :lol:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should I re-inject the old version? If so, which version is best in your opinion?
You don't need to inject anything to H&S. You don't even have to use it anymore, just install FBI as a standalone.

In your situation do this: Keep the current FBI that's injected into H&S (Considering it's 1.4.17), then keep FBI 2.x.x installed as a cia on the home menu.
OR just abandon H&S overall, and just install FBI 1.4.17 as a cia.

Remember folks, we only used H&S injection to eventually get FBI in emunand as a standalone cia. Sure you can use H&S, but it wasn't intentional to use that as a standalone in the end.

Reactions: 3dsn00b

3dsn00b

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Remember folks, we only used H&S injection to eventually get FBI in emunand as a standalone cia. Sure you can use H&S, but it wasn't intentional to use that as a standalone in the end.
Awesome. Thanks for the enlightenment. :bow:

I installed another version of FBI and I've tested it for about the last hour or so and it seems to be more stable than the exact same one injected into the HS app. It's version 2.2.1. I guess I won't be using the HS App version anymore.

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters