OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
I grabbed a copy of FBA_lbicelyne_v12.4.0_all. Firstly, is 12.4.0 the most recent? Secondly, the included documentation does not mention from which MAME set the ROMs should come. I don't want to grab any random FBA set.

Thanks!
-Another World

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's actually a whole forum dedicated to openbor which will probably have the best info for you. I forget the exact name as its been years since I messed with that emu.
From what I remember you actually have to get games for it that have specifically formatted to work on psp.
IIRC, openbor is actually better than fba.
(Unless you're trying to do something that only fba will do)
Hope I helped, and good luck.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope I helped, and good luck.

Slow hand clap. Another victory for reading....

Another World, yes that is indeed the latest release - the Sourceforge project home is here and the original development page is here.

Saying that it's one of those emu's that i've never used because i'm certain it was fairly rudimentary when i was interested in it.....the only marginally useful piece of info for you would be the following quote.

I'm assuming it uses the same roms as the windows/xbox version. From what I remember from the xbox it takes a pretty specialized set of roms that are different from the MAME-compatible ones. Try using ROMcenter with the FBA dat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality