yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BBQ chicken with peppers, mushrooms and extra cheese on a deep-pan base. Preferably from Pizza Hut.
And I can't stand pizza when all the cheese goes burnt and crispy at the edges of the topping, but some people seem to love them
wtf.gif

What about you?

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Meat Lovers
Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon/Ham, and Sausage with extra cheese.

I don't care much for veggies on pizza and I especially hate pineapple on it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not quite allergic to tomatoes but they certainly do me no favours (even in the smallest of quantities) so 90% of commercial offerings it is unwise for me to consume.

Therefore garlic based chicken pizza if I am out (Papa Murphy's had them in the US) or something also based on garlic loaded with chillies and dead animal/fish/insect (if you have some good ones) of several varieties if I am cooking it myself. I tried brown sauce based pizza but did not think much of it (not to mention it gave me a stomach ache).

Crusts: the thinner the better. Stuffed crust makes me laugh at best.

Dipping sauce: salad cream or something spicy again.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My favorites are Margherita (if it's done right), Chicago style deep dish with sausage, onions, spinach and artichoke hearts, or a New York style pie with pepperoni, onions, peppers, mushrooms and bacon.

Pizza Hovel does not make good pizza, in my ever so humble opinion.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Standard regular ol' Pepperoni Pizza. I'm not really into all these few named pizzas and such. >_>

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm...I like all toppings, though my favorite is pepperoni and black olives, with a novelty crust filled with something-or-other if I can swing it. Cheese, sauce, garlic, something....

Pizza is like sex. When it's good, it's good, and even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

But unlike sex, Pizza is always better cold the next day, covered with Hot Sauce.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dunno bad sex can be pretty un-enjoyable. just like pizza can also be pretty bad
ohmy.gif
to the point of not wanting to eat it.

gimme something from a proper Italian pizzeria and I'll be happy with almost any type.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Chinese Chicken with mushrooms, green peppers, sweetcorn and sometimes red onion. Has to be a deep base, none of that wafer thin stuff over here thanks. I don't like takeaway pizza much, frozen supermarket ones with extra toppings chucked on top always taste better.
smile.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Calzone is my favourite... that's what they're called in sweden at least.
Tried googling for some pictures, but it all was weird ones...
but it looks like the following picture, and it's like a normal pizza with ham and cheeze and tomato sauce... but folded... yummy!

Europe_0671.jpg

EDIT: NOTE Image is not me, or anyone I know.. found it on google

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise