Favourite part of School?

Tizm

JESSE, WE GOT TO COOK!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am going to gr10 in like 2 weeks, I wanna know what people like from school, i liked just being able to hangout with friends during lunch and telling stupid jokes.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to gr10 in like 2 weeks, I wanna know what people like from school, i liked just being able to hangout with friends during lunch and telling stupid jokes.

Seriously though enjoy things now while you can. The older you get the tougher things seems to get.

Reactions: Tizm

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The end of the mandatory part. Before it was not bad but after that it got really interesting very quickly and most of the wankers had been removed.

Actually having the government fund a bunch of nice toys for me was my favourite part in retrospect. It was all beaten and broken but when it came time for putting together a similarly potent workshop to some of the things I had access to there I realised what I had, and what I had lost without quite realising it.

Some will be tempted to say knocking about with friends, no real responsibility and short days but I have largely managed continue to to do that for the next decade or more
Song because why not

D

Deleted User

I really like ELA (English) and Computer. I have one of the best grades in English and computer is fun because we get to do whatever in that class.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.