• Four Swords (GBA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Minish Cap (GBA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

Lol, read first, then post. Sorry!

There are 2 versions, b&w and color. The DX (color) one has an extra dungeon, but afaik it also had different version which propably contain some minor bug-fixes. You should get the highest version possible.
smile.gif

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Dang if only i had known that earlier with snes roms
sleep.gif

Aye, I've had some dodgy SNES Roms in the past, obviously there wasn't a scene back there, like there is now?
Loadsa people dumped the games, instead of racing and only one group dumping it?

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
030407102200cq4.jpg
My fav handheld one
biggrin.gif
which i got from the airport when i went india when i was about 8.(BEEN PLAYED SO MUCH THE PAPER IS PEELING)

030407102300ux3.jpg
loved this one as well not as much as links awakening

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have to say Links Awakening... It has this magic glow all over itself..
winning a yoshi-doll, and start to trade away...
seasons and ages had something similiear (can't spell) but they lacked the magic....

Minish Cap, was... rather dull... Sure I think the graphics are overly cute... but I don't like the feeling with something telling you what to do next.. as in... a fairy, or a hat.. i want to go to the telephone-houses if I want to know more!

and last but not least:
I think that seasons and ages got to "advanced" when you should travel in time back and forth at several places, and change seasons ever so often.
It feels too much like a maze game, or something....

Conclusion:
Links awakening!!!!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link's Awakening.

That game REALLY needs to be remade in Wind Waker Style 3D or even Pokemon DS Style 3D. It's one of the most under-rated zeldas of all time in my opinion.

@Everyone who fears PH -- Don't worry. This is the first time since LA that a handheld Zelda has been internally developed at Nintendo. All the other Zeldas have been made by some other 3rd party developer or another division of Nintendo. PH is being developed @ Nintendo EAD, the same team that developed Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.
Plus PH has been in development for a year and a half so far and isnt out until December, so I'm sure Nintendo are putting a lot of time and effort in this game, especially seeing it'll have a bigger audience on DS than TP has on Wii.

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link's Awakening, holy crap, what a classic. My brother and I once tried to play through the entire game without getting the sword (using the press select as you walk to another area trick) and I think we got all the way to the end, but we couldn't actually beat it because you have to have a sword to do damage to the last boss.

and the overworld music was always the same music it plays at the begining of the game before you get your sword.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never understood what people see as so great about Link's Awakening. The game focuses far too much on talking to people, and the world map is poorly designed. Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons both have this problem too, but not to as great an extent. Four Swords would be my favorite if it didn't require multiplayer, leaving Minish Cap as the obvious best.

Actually, I prefer A Link to the Past, on the same cartridge as Four Swords, but I guess since it was first released on the SNES that it doesn't really count as a Handheld Zelda game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.