Favourite gaming related "if you took this out of context" phrases.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by FAST6191, Jun 28, 2019.

1. FAST6191
    OP

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." and to that I add the person that plays a first person shooter probably does that thousand lives over the course of a decent evening session.

I am sure we have all planned, an executed, a special ops offensive that someone listening in from the other room might be somewhat concerned to hear is about to go down. However you also have other ones wherein amusing occurrences or disturbing phrases involving everyday items. Have you ever resorted to cannibalism? Have you ever harvested someone's organs against their will? Did you ever steam roll a village because it got in your way? Have random passer by animals served as an amusing football substitute? If food heals then have you ever downed sixteen beers and started up a fight?

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    My favourite are definitely the exchanges my brother and I have while playing Mario Kart.
    Things along the line of "take it, bitch, take it all", "here comes my banana, oh yeah, you like that, you like my banana", "hold still so I can ram you", "this one is going straight up your ass", et cetera et cetera.

3. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBA Fan

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Great.:rofl2:

Same for my Wife and me on Mario Kart DS.All Windows closed and.....
    You xxxx,you drive like an xxxx,you are the most xxxxx on the course,are you serious you xxxx,you green shxxpile (Yoshie),i kill you princess bitxx,Donkey kong you xxxx freak,....

Is this disturbing for you ? I love my wife,REALLY, and she me too !!!! :rofl2: