Favourite and least favourite game

Raika

uguu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats your favourite and least favourite game and why?
My favourite game is Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow for the DS because the castlevania series have been my all-time favourite.
My least favourite game is Burnout Legends for the DS because it isnt even burnout at all
frown.gif

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, it's always a touch decision for me. Super Mario RPG will always hold a place in my heart as one of my top games. Chrono Trigger is nice, Kirby Super Star has lots of great memories of co-op with long lost friends, and new games like Portal capture my imagination, but I still think I have to fall back on Super Mario RPG for all those good times we've had together over the years.

Hmm, worst game... worst game... I tend to try and forget bad things. I guess Cave Man Games for the NES was a pretty hard game to control half the time. The only fun event in it was the wife toss.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Favourite game, is PS2's Kingdom Hearts II. The original PS2 Kingdom Hearts was ok but too confusing and I got lost. Worst game of all time is... hmm. I know its somewhere in my brain but I can't find it. Urgh.. I'll think about it xD

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
starcraft broodwar:
easy to start playing, impossible to master (unless ur korean xD)
extreme replayability
can be played for short (10 min games) to long times (unlike mmorpgs)
countless strategies to learn/master

hate? meh i don't rly hate any games. though i do hate it when ppl call warcraft 3, dota. it pisses me off so much.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FaRReR said:
Least favourite game? I'd... have to say... Mario Kart 64. The controls SUCKED on that game.
AGREE. Everybody says how great Mario Kart 64, I eagerly put it in the system, and I was disappointed as fuck.
TERRIBLE. I agree with FaRReR. Again.

Favorite : Banjo Kazooie
Least Favorite : Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX (GBA)

True Story : The steering has such a piss-poor system, it is so bad that I actually thought my game cartidge was broken, I exchanged it for another copy at GameStop.
TRUE. FUCKING. STORY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment